The best little companion for beginner steam oven cooks, containing the first 12 dishes to cook in a combi steam oven
NOTE: All product prices are in USD
Something I get asked time and time again by new steam oven owners is ‘what’s the first thing I should make with my combi steam oven’?
The answer can be different depending on your likes and dislikes, your overall skill level in the kitchen, and your familiarity with the concept of steam ovens. But the point of a combi steam oven is not to change what you cook; it’s to enhance what you already do. To make your cooking life easier, more efficient and more delicious.
This little volume isn’t designed to be a comprehensive book of everything you could ever do with a combi steam oven. It’s almost the opposite. It answers that question of ‘what to cook first’.
These recipes give guidelines for the kinds of foods which work well for this method of cooking, and give you the confidence to move on with some early successes under your belt.
What’s in the book:
- 12 tried and tested steam oven recipes from Emily Rhodes, the home economist and recipe developer behind the web’s best source of combi steam oven recipes for all brands of oven.
- An introductory section to walk you through making the recipes work in your own combi steam oven, no matter what make or model you have.
- Full colour photography of every recipe.
- Measurements in both US Customary and Metric.
- A recipe testing notes page you can print and fill out, so you can keep track of new recipes you try in your oven.
- Links to Emily’s other steam oven cooking resources.
The recipes included in this book are:
- Single Serve Oatmeal
- Soft Sandwich Loaf
- New York Style Bagels
- Puff Pastry Cheese Straws
- Steamed Rice (plus a rice steaming chart for different varieties)
- Almond Crusted Fish
- Salmon with Lemon, Asparagus and Potatoes
- Soy and Ginger Chicken with Steamed Rice and Vegetables
- Roast Chicken
- Parmesan Chicken
- Creme Caramel
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Digital steam oven recipe book purchase and download notes
All product prices are in US Dollars (USD).
Please note this is a digital book (eBook) only, no hard copy is included!
After purchase, you will receive an immediate download link for this product via email (if your purchase is a pre-order, you will receive your download link on the date the product becomes available).
Purchase entitles you to 3 downloads; please ensure you save your download to your computer or device! This can be done in Google Docs, Google Library or iBooks, or save the file straight to your computer’s hard drive. If you have any problems with loading your PDF please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE do not redistribute your link or your downloaded book to others. Income generated from this book supports my ability to continue providing you with quality content on the website and to create future publications. Plus it contravenes copyright laws to share or reproduce a publication. Thanks for your understanding and support.
You may absolutely print all or part of your Steam Oven Christmas cookbook for personal use, using a home color printer or a store printing service.
There are no reviews yet.